Coming Attraction

What it is people? This is your girl "Gangstarr Girl" aka Soopa Starr and I've been ask to contribute to FunCrusher. Sounded good to me so here I am. You can find out a little more about me at my site but for now, I wanted to post a "commercial" I did with my boy Malik 16:



Basically, Next week is going to be "Malik 16 Week" on my blog and vice versa on his. I'll be dropping his new double mixtape hosted by me, called How to Make Mixtape sides A and B (but more on that later), as well as brief interviews and entertaining video snippets. It starts Monday Oct 20. Be prepared!

In the meantime, you can check out an interview I did with him last year right HERE.

Or cut to the chase and peep the myspace:
myspace.com/maliksixteen


His name is JJ Evans, and he approves this message.
Posted on 1:43 PM by GangStarr Girl and filed under | 0 Comments »

0 comments: